Image Map

Think Aloud Cards {Freebie} for the First Grade Reading Wonders Program

If you are using the Reading Wonders program for first grade, I hope that you can find this freebie useful! I created the think aloud cards after learning that they are only available on the McGraw-Hill website.


I wanted something that I could have handy to refer back to with students as we were practicing the comprehension skills and strategies. So I printed mine 2 to a page so they are about a 1/2 sheet, laminated and cut apart and then put on a ring. I am fortunate to have a document camera in my classroom, so I can put the stack up on the TV for everyone to refer to during the read aloud. I especially use these during those read aloud cards. Please share how you use the think aloud cards in your classroom! Open the link below to grab the cards. Until again, I wish you well!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-ryCXrS9WLoOEhITjd5ZGdraFU/view?usp=sharing

Clipart: 


No comments :

Post a Comment